Last updated: July 19, 2011
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ALL THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through the Website, we may collect and use the following types of personal information. Much of the personal information collected by us is provided by you yourself at the time when you register with and order food through the Website. That information may include:
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Website;
- information about the food orders carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to any of the website services;
- information about your use of this website; and
- any other information that you send to us.
You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, with the caveat that a refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain Website features.
We may share or disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Our Rights. We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, safety, or property.
- Communications. We may occasionally use your name, email address, phone numbers, mailing address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by the Website that we think you may find valuable. We may also send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service.
- Submitting Orders to Restaurants. Every time you place a food order through the Website, we will transfer all order related information to the restaurant for processing the order. You will need to contact the restaurant directly for their privacy policies that apply to the order information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third party service providers that perform certain services, include but not limit to, Internet faxing for order submission, customer services, marketing services, and reporting services. We may also share your name and contact information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments.
We take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.